What I will be doing:
- A quick tour and interview of your space inside and outside
- Analyze the surroundings
- Determining the orientation of the building
- Taking exact magnetic compass readings
- Determining the best directions for support of sleep, productivity etc.
- Reviewing and analyzing the findings based on Classical Feng Shui principles
- Explaining findings and providing recommendations
What I need from you:
- A detailed floor plan drawn to scale showing all doors and windows. The plan should be no larger than 11″ x 17″; 8.5” x 11” is preferred. If you do not have a floor plan, allow extra time for one to be drawn during your appointment.
- The year of your home’s construction and the years of any major reconstruction or additions. The accuracy of these dates is crucial for the appropriate Feng Shui remedies. To find the year of construction, first check your deed or ask your realtor or landlord. The best sources to identify the year of construction include your county property tax assessor’s office, city building permit office, or a real estate title company’s customer service department.
- The birth dates of permanent residence occupants.
- The completed questionnaire.